Fashion Blogger's Choice: In A Blonde World for Valery Lingerie



Thekla created "In a Blonde World" primarily as a result of the inspiration the fashion world has offered her, aiming to form unique outfits hoping to inspire people who share the same love for fashion as she does. 

Today we talk with Thekla about self confidence, latest fashion's tip and the new F/W Collection by Valery Lingerie, let's start!

Hi Thekla, what's your fashion philosophy?
Fashion is an endless journey with it’s ups and downs, with different trends creating a whole new exciting world. Fashion changes every now and than, each one of us can follow fashion trends/setters but never change our style. Because style is the one that remains true and is what makes us unique.

I follow this quote “ Fashion fades, only style remains the same”-Coco Chanel.




What are three items you always keep in your purse?

My i-phone (to take quick snapshots), my chanel rouge lipstick, my diary to write down any ideas/inspirations and capture any moment by drawing a quick sketch.

What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event?
Self-confidence maybe? You should try to say to yourself that you look good and go out there and show it to the world. The way we feel is reflected on our face that’s what I realized!




What do you think is the best piece in the newest Valery Lingerie Collection?

Well that’s a difficult question as I’m in love with almost every little thing of Valery’s lingerie. One of my favorite are her corsets, always been a fan of corsets as I believe femininity and corsets go together. They make a woman look sexy and enhance her body shape.


Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13 Collection

Lingerie must be comfortable or sexy?
Comfy can always wait, though if you buy lingerie from a good brand such as Valery both of comfy and sexy go together, quality matters!




Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost?
We are all unique each one of us in a different way, learn to love yourself and try not to think what you don’t like on you and try to see the good parts on you and this will be the key for self-boosting right away!

Best advice you've ever gotten?
“Follow your dreams and always be true never change who you are for anyone and for anything” my role model (my mum) always said that to me.




Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future?
At the moment I love what I am doing, fashion blogging and studying at the same time Interior Design, which I always try to link them together, however in the near future I would like to work in both sectors fashion/architecture (fashion is architecture as Coco Chanel once said right?) as I cannot survive without them (loves of my life), however I am a great believer of destiny so whatever is mean to be will be !


 Keep in touch:
Thekla on Facebook, Instagram @inablondeworld & Blog
Valery Lingerie Facebook & Pinterest

Fashion Blogger's Choice: In A Blonde World for Valery Lingerie



Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13 Collection
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/12 Collection 
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13 Collection
Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento